In this video, I’m going over 5 essential tips that all first time home buyers should be aware of! I work in real estate, but I also recently purchased my own first home – these are some things that I learned throughout the process.
1. Know your budget – How much house can you afford? Talk with a mortgage broker in your area.
2. Make sure your credit score is in the 700s if possible. Take some time to raise it if it isn’t — it will be worth the loan savings.
3. Take your time. It’s a big decision so don’t just jump straight into making offers.
4. Work with a good buyer’s agent. They’ll help you out a ton
5. Research the process yourself so that you feel more comfortable.
In the end, you want to hire a good team to help guide you throughout the process. The home buying process isn’t an easy one, and it can get complicated. Know that you deserve the best people to help you, just like you deserve to get the home of your dreams!
To all my fellow first time homebuyers out there, I wish you the best. It’s an exciting time and you’re going to love having your own home.
➡️➡️ Like, comment, and subscribe for more content like this! http://bit.ly/charliechangsubscribe
➡️➡️ Feel free to follow my Instagram for more tips: http://www.instagram.com/charlie__chang
➡️➡️ Learn about Personal Finance: http://www.thefinancehabit.com
💯 EQUIPMENT I USE 💯
Lavalier microphone (It’s only $22!): https://amzn.to/2CrKDuk
My gigantic 38″ Ultrawide monitor: https://amzn.to/2UN7tn8
Cameras (One for home use and another for travel):
My favorite Sony lenses:
Video Stabilizer: https://amzn.to/2Hxfdae
Ring Light kit: https://amzn.to/2CEEpaL
Video editing laptop: https://amzn.to/2HyKr0l
NAS storage drive: https://amzn.to/2OftcBP
Noise Cancelling Headphones: https://amzn.to/2Ybwhre
Thank you for watching!