In this video, I’m going through FIVE high paying side hustles that you can scale to 6 figures or more. When compiling this list, I was looking for side gigs that you can start while still working a normal day job. I actually recommend doing this because it gives you more stability while you grow a business. While income is coming in from your day job, start to build one of the side hustles. Once you start seeing results and the potential for the new income to replace your existing W2 income, then you can gradually transition into your business full time.
Get 2 Free Stocks on WeBull when you deposit $5 (valued up to $1400):
I started doing this myself when I was in college and after graduation, except I didn’t have a main 9-5 job. Photography was my main gig which provided a great income, but I started focusing on my other side gigs which eventually surpassed my photography income.
Here are the 5 side hustles that have lots of potential:
1. Becoming a tour guide for your city. By being a free tour guide, you will get tons of traffic. You get paid by collecting tips at the end, which almost 100% of your clients will give you. I’ve seen this done in every major city I have been to.
2. Photography. Focusing on portrait photography, there is so much money to be made. Especially if you’re in a big city or near a college, there will always be people looking to get their photos taken. You can scale this business when you have too many clients, and create a photography company/studio.
3. Search Engine Optimization (SEO). This is when you are helping companies build their web presence on search engines. By building backlinks, optimizing their website, and a lot more, you can help them get on the front page of Google for their niche. Businesses pay big bucks for this. Specialize in a certain niche of companies and dominate that industry!
4. Tutoring. This is a business where you teach students certain subjects, either going to their house or doing it online. I did this after graduating college and it was a great side gig! After you start getting clients, you can hire other tutors in different subjects and have them work for you. This is a great business to get into.
5. Facebook Ads Manager. Help create, manage, run other company’s ads on facebook and instagram. Social Media marketing is all the hype right now and companies are paying a lot for people to help them manage their advertisements. You can learn everything you need on YouTube and by practicing it on smaller businesses first.
Thanks for watching! Hope you guys found some of these ideas helpful. Now is the time to start your side gigs if you haven’t already! Who knows – it may turn into a real company 🙂
My recording equipment and favorite books:
⭐ Get 2 Free Stocks on WeBull when you deposit $5 (valued up to $1400):
#SideHustles #Entrepreneur #Scalable