In this video, I’m going to show you how I structure my night routine as an entrepreneur and give you 6 actionable tips you can start doing tonight! A lot of people focus on morning routines, and while that is extremely important, I truly believe that a good morning starts the night before. In reality, we are always setting ourselves up for the next thing.
Take the 10 minutes to watch this video, and it will save you hours EACH DAY and make you 2 to 4 times more productive in 2020. Best ROI ever 🙂 If you do these 6 things, not only will you be able to wake up earlier, you’ll also work fewer hours and get more done. It sounds impossible but it’s not!
► Get 4 Free Stocks on WeBull (valued up to $1650 when you deposit $5):
► 1 FREE Stock with Robinhood:
► Get FREE Bitcoin:
► Open a Roth IRA:
► 8.6% APR Savings Account:
► $200 Off The 6-Figure YouTube Academy:
► Follow Me on IG:
I have been doing a night routine for about a year now and it has been transformational. I’ve made videos about my morning routine, but I thought it was about time to do a video showing you how to create an effective night routine too!
If you’re new to the channel, thank you for stopping by and I really hope I could give you some value and inspiration with this video. My channel is dedicated to helping you guys out and telling you it is possible to live the life you’ve always wanted. I’m a serial entrepreneur from Southern California who runs businesses ranging from real estate to e-commerce. This night routine has helped me wind down and create a winning next day, and it’s much easier to implement than a morning routine.
1. Create a time blocked schedule for the next day. This is a detailed, hour by hour plan of what you want your day to look like
2. Relaxing time – this is time for you to wind down and do activities that get you ready for bed. This is extremely customizable and totally depends on what you want to do on a particular day.
3. Hot shower – no cold showers here 🙂 I explain why in the video
4. Turn off bright screens 30-60 minutes before bed. I talk about the effects of blue light as well as how I program my phone and computer to create warmer light at night time.
5. Vision board analysis
6. My commitment routine that pushes me to execute on my schedule the next morning
Please subscribe if you found this video helpful, and I promise to produce more videos that serve you. Thank you!
My recording equipment and favorite books: